A full stack developer is responsible for developing both the front-end and back-end components of a software application. They must have a strong understanding of programming languages and frameworks used in both areas, as well as database management and server-side scripting.
- Create and maintain back-end components using Node.js, Python, or other programming languages
- Work with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL, or PostgreSQL to manage and store data
- Implement and maintain RESTful APIs to connect front-end and back-end components
- Write clean and efficient code, test and debug applications
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and designers to deliver high-quality software products
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks related to full stack development and ReactJS.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer, with a strong knowledge of ReactJS and its ecosystem
- Experience working with Node.js, Python, or other back-end programming languages
- Familiarity with database management and server-side scripting
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and how to use them to connect front-end and back-end components
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or in a team
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies is a plus.